*I continue bringing this to the front of my recipe blog because everyone that has tried this recipe since 2012 seem to have really enjoyed the taste and simplicity of preparation. Unbelievable response!!!!
You tell me what you think...(by the way...try putting them on the grill so you don't have to heat up you house this summer)
Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Foil Packs (original post)
I have made hoboes with ground beef for years, but found this and couldn't wait to try and I was NOT disappointed.
1 package Stuffing mix; chicken flavor
1 1/4 cups Water
4 Boneless skinless chicken breast halves
4 cups Broccoli Florets
1 cups Shredded cheddar cheese
4 slices COOKED bacon; crumbled
4 tbsp Ranch dressing divided
- Oven to 400
Below is a picture of the ingredients ready to prepare and go into the foil!
- Spray 4 large sheets of heavy-duty foil with oil.
- Combine stuffing mix and water.
- Spoon 1/4 of the stuffing mixture onto the center of each foil sheet.
- Top stuffing with a 6oz. chicken breast half.
- Top chicken with 1 c. broccoli.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 of the cheese and 1 slice of your already prepared bacon, crumbled.
- Drizzle with 1 T. ranch dressing
- Bring up foil sides and fold to seal, leaving room for heat circulation inside
- Place packets on a cookie sheet and bake 35-40 mins (depends on the size of your chicken breasts)
- Remove packets and let stand 5 mins
- Cut sits in foil for steam before opening.
Here is the finished product right out of the oven. Is your mouth watering yet? Mine was watering just smelling it bake!
You could eat it straight from the foil...I slid it to a dinner plate...yum!
Most people would say the above is the finished product...but in all actuality - an empty plate says it all! This is for sure a keeper and one that will be made again and again at this house!
Talk about easy and good....sorry there is definitely calories in this one!
-Break Apart Refrigerator -Chocolate Chip Cookies
-Mini Resse Peanut Butter Cups
-Preheat oven to 350
-Press one cookie square in
each muffin cup
-Place a Reese cup upside
down on the cookie dough
- Top with prepared brownie
mix filling 3/4 full
-Bake for 18 minutes
These are absolutely scrumptious! I served them with vanilla ice cream on the side and a big ole cup of coffee! We loved them!
Click to set custom HTML
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.